|Job Category||Advanced Level Apprenticeship|
|Working week||You will work 40 hours between Monday and Friday|
|Wage / Salary||£240 per week|
This is a great opportunity for a practical and reliable individual who wishes to become a Fibre Optic Engineer.
You will assist Engineers with the following:
- Installation of Cat5e/Cat6/ Fibre Optic Cabling (Cable pulling)
- Termination of Cat5e/Cat6/Fibre Optic Cabling
- Installation of Communication racks and hardware
- Installation of wireless access point hardware
No two days are ever the same, you will be working on different sites with different Engineers.
Following a successful interview, you will need a DBS check (this can be explained at interview).
- Good level of numeracy
- Excellent English/literacy skills
- Ability to work at height
- Driving License (Highly desirable)
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Due to Health and Safety on some sites, applicants must be at least age 18 or over
- Willingness to learn
- Physically fit
GCSE English Language and maths at grade C (4) or above (or equivalent).