|Job Category||Advanced Level Apprenticeship|
|Working week||Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am till 5:30 pm. Friday, 9:00 am till 5:00 pm. 1 hour for lunch. 33 holiday days (including bank holidays) per year.|
|Wage / Salary||£187.50 per week|
We are looking for a Commercial Team Assistant Apprentice to work in our Commercial Team in our Harrogate office, to provide administrative support to our 10 strong team of lawyers and legal assistants working.
A friendly and professional law firm is looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with a positive approach and a can-do attitude. Self-motivated, mature and professional with an ability to work as part of a team. The successful candidate will be joining a progressive firm who can enhance their skills, develop their career and make the most of their abilities.
- Arranging and managing internal and client appointments (by email and telephone)
- Using the firm’s IT software and database, Liberate (in-house training provided)
- Responsible for file opening and closing procedures
- Assisting with billing and credit control
- General office duties
- IT skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Fluent English skills
- Telephone skills
- Excellent listening skills
- GCSEs (or equivalent) including English Language and maths at Grade 4 (C) or above